A Few Questions To Ask Your Potential Tacoma Roofing Contractors
Sometimes asking the right questions during an interview to qualify or eliminate prospects can separate the wheat from the chaff. Hiring a roofing contractor in Tacoma, WA is something that should be done with carefulness and consideration. That is why I have listed a few questions that can help you to screen your roofers.
1) Are you a licensed, bonded and insured roofing contractor.
2) How many years have you been in business?
3) Are you experienced installing the type of material you are proposing to put on my roof?
4) Are your installers employee's of the company or subcontractors?
5) Are you certified with the manufacturer's of the type of material you plan to install.
6) How long is the project going to take?
7) What do you do in the case that it rains?
8) What type of material and labor warranty will you be providing?
9) Do you have 3-5 current references from people you have recently worked for?
10) Do you provide maintenance programs?